- 321
The gloves are coming off.
危机正在袭来
- 322
You know, maybe I should just quit.
你知道 要不我离职算了
- 323
What? Yesterday you were up in arms.
什么? 昨天你还坚定信心
- 324
Now you're ready to cave? If ed is determined to get me, sooner or later,
而现在你就准备投降了? 如果艾得决定要解雇我 不久
- 325
he's gonna get me. It's just a matter of time.
他肯定可以把我解雇掉 这只是个时间问题
- 326
No, no! We are not backing down.
不 不! 我们不能先投降了
- 327
I'm gonna walk over to Ed's office right now,
我现在就要到艾得 的办公室去评评理
- 328
and I'm gonna make very clear that if you're out the door,
如果你被踢出公司 我一定要弄的一清二楚
- 329
I'm right behind ya. We can't both be unemployed.
我们确实现在有点弱势 但我们不能两个都没工作
- 330
Oh, it'll never happen. He knows this place
oh 这个不可能发生 他知道这个公司
- 331
will go down like a house of cards without me.
没有我就根本运转不下去
- 332
Honey, wait. Just wait!
甜心 等等 等等!
- 333
What, what?
什么 什么?
- 334
I'm not gonna hide behind my wife's skirt.
我不能老让我老婆罩着我
- 335
We're a team. I'm just lending support.
我们是一个团队 我只是做出我自己的支持
- 336
That's not the way it's gonna look
这个并不是像它看上去的那样
- 337
to everybody else out there.
对这里其他人来说
- 338
Look, let me talk to him, man to man.
听着 让我和他谈 男人和男人之间的交谈
- 339
If my way doesn't work, then we'll do it your way.
如果我的方法不成功 那你继续你的方法
- 340
Okay, go get him.
okay 去找他