- 71
This is Claude. He's my sponsor.
这是克劳德 他是我的互助伙伴
- 72
Oh, your a.A. Sponsor?
你嗜酒者互助会的伙伴?
- 73
No. I'm his other sponsor.
不 其他协会的互助伙伴
- 74
For my sex addiction.
是我的性瘾
- 75
Oh. Damn it, Peter. What did I tell you?
该死的 彼得 我跟你说过什么?
- 76
Avoid lust triggers.
避免欲望的诱惑
- 77
And what is she?
那她是什么?
- 78
Come on, don't do this, man.
拜托 别这样 伙计
- 79
She's a lust trigger. A lust trigger!
她就是一个欲望的诱惑 一个欲望的诱惑
- 80
Um, excuse me. I don't know what that means,
对不起 我不明白那是什么意思
- 81
but could you please stop saying it?
但是请你别再说那个词了
- 82
Where's your chip? Give it to me.
你的筹码呢?给我
- 83
Do you remember how low you'd sunk when we met?
你还记得我们刚认识时你有多堕落吗?
- 84
This represents 12 months of hard work,
这代表了12个月的艰苦努力
- 85
not giving in to your urges.
别向你的欲望屈服
- 86
Now if you wanna blow all that on this woman,
如果你想为这个女人 放弃所有的努力
- 87
just tell me now so I can stop wasting my time
那现在就告诉我 省得我浪费时间
- 88
working with you.
在你身上
- 89
Idon'twant to blow it.
我不想放弃
- 90
Good.
很好