- 221
Ed found receipts for flowers and theater tickets.
艾德发现了鲜花和剧院门票的收据
- 222-223
I mean, by the way, did you... Jerry and I went to a show, and the flowers were for milt's wife.
我只是顺便问问 你是不是... 我和杰瑞去看演出了 鲜花是为密特太太买的
- 224
I knew that. You didn't have to tell me that.
我知道的 你没有必要告诉我那个
- 225
Why did you buy flowers for milt's wife? Lynette...
为什么你要为密特的太太买鲜花 勒奈特......
- 226
Sorry. Stop. Done talking. That's fantastic.
我错了 别说了 真是有意思 啊
- 227
I love you!
我爱你!
- 228
I love you.
我爱你!
- 229
Carlos...
卡洛斯...
- 230
What's going on?
怎么了?
- 231-232
Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather, so I took up the vacuuming.
小梅觉得不舒服 所以我来吸尘
- 233
Oh, well, I'm sorry to hear that.
真难过
- 234-235
So, uh, did you move my beauty products? They're not in the bathroom.
你有没有动过我的化妆品? 化妆室里没有
- 236
Why in the hell?
怎么回事?
- 237-238
I forgot to tell you. Uh, you can't use that stuff anymore. It really triggers xiao-Mei's morning sickness.
忘记告诉你了 你不能再用那些东西了 它们总是引起小梅的呕吐
- 239
All of it? Even my hair pomade?
所有东西吗? 我的润发素也会影响吗?
- 240-241
Gives me stomachache. Yeah, well, it gives me volume, so I guess we're both gonna have a problem.
它让我胃痛 -但我需要保养 看来我们遇到问题了