- 111
Thanks, jer. Sure.
谢谢 杰瑞 不谢
- 112
Lynette? Yeah?
勒奈特? 什么事?
- 113
Get those mock-ups together, will you?
把那些版面整理一下 好吗?
- 114
Jerry, I didn't know you had a kid.
杰瑞 我不知道你有个孩子
- 115
Y-Yeah, um, out of wedlock.
是的 非婚生子
- 116
Oh. So... see you in the morning.
那...明天见
- 117
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
- 118
What's going on? Karl broke up with Edie.
发生了什么事? 卡尔和伊迪分手了
- 119
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊!
- 120
Yeah, apparently, he was seeing someone.
是的 很明显 他有了别的女人
- 121
Really?
真的吗?
- 122
Did he say who it was?
他说是谁了吗?
- 123
I know who she is.
我知道是谁
- 124
She's a man-eating, scum-sucking ho-bag.
她是一个喜欢给男人口交的贱女人
- 125
No, he did not say.
不 他没说
- 126
You know, when Karl dumped you,
你知道 卡尔甩掉你时
- 127
I thought that it was all your fault.
我想那都是你的错
- 128
Yeah, I figured that... You were a nag or bad in bed.
是的 以前我想... 是你太烦人或者床上功夫很差
- 129
But now I... now I see that you were just a victim, too.
但是现在我...我知道你也是一个受害者
- 130
We have a bond, Susan.
我们是同病相怜 苏珊