- 331
Oh. So... neither of us is dating anybody.
噢 这样啊 我们谁也没有和别人约会啊
- 332
Guess not.
看来没有
- 333
I got my boarding pass.
我拿到登机卡了
- 334-335
Do what you need to do and don't worry about the kids. I'll keep 'em out of trouble.
做你需要做的事情 不用担心孩子 我会处理好的
- 336
Is this crazy?
我是不是疯了?
- 337-338
Following Tom across the country just to spy on him? If he knew I was doing this...
跟踪汤姆横跨这个国家 就是为了侦察他 如果他知道我这样做...
- 339
God, I don't think I can go through with this.
上帝啊 我觉得 我不能这样做
- 340-341
Now, look, there's probably nothing going on, but you need to know the truth.
想一下 可能什么事情也没有 但是你需要知道真相
- 342-344
Do I? I'm happy. I mean, I was. Why don't I just look the other way and pretend nothing's wrong? Lots of women can do that.
需要吗 我现在很幸福啊 我的意思是以前很幸福 换个角度想一下 假装什么事情也没有发生过? 许多女人都会选择这样做
- 345
But we both know you're not one of them.
但我们都知道 你不是这样的女人
- 346
And what if I see him with another woman? What then?
如果我真的看到他和另一个女人在一起 那该怎么办?
- 347
I own a gun.
我有支枪
- 348
You okay here?
这还好吧?
- 349
I'm fine. Why?
很好 为什么这样问
- 350-351
It's just, people have been asking about the cake, and you've been icing it for over an hour.
只是 大家开始问蛋糕的事情了 你已经作了一个多小时了