- 352
Well, I just keep messing it up.
噢 我总是弄不好
- 353
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道我是怎么了
- 354
You're probably just tired.
你可能很累了
- 355
My mom and I heard you up all night.
我和妈妈听见你整夜没睡觉
- 356
It just keeps coming out too thick.
奶油好像太厚了
- 357-358
You know, people aren't gonna care if the icing isn't perfect.
要知道 大家不会去在意 蛋糕是不是完美的
- 359
People care about details.
大家会去注意细节的
- 360-362
Someday when Danielle looks back, I want her to remember just how perfect her cake looked and how hard her mother worked to make her happy.
丹尼尔以后的某天回忆起来 我想让她记得这个蛋糕是多么的完美 她妈妈为了让她高兴 付出了多大的努力
- 363
This cake is a symbol of my love.
这个蛋糕是我爱的象征
- 364
Well, it looks delicious.
噢 那看起来很好吃的样子
- 365-367
♪ happy birthday to you ♪ ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ ♪ Happy birthday Dear Danielle ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ ♪ 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的丹尼尔 ♪
- 368
Stop! One of the candles went out.
停一下!有支蜡烛熄灭了
- 369
Um, we're gonna have to do this all over again.
啊 我要重新做一下这个
- 370
I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
很抱歉 我马上就会好的
- 371-372
Mom, it's all right. Sweetheart, this is your special day. All of your candles should be lit.
妈妈 这样可以的 甜心 这可是你特别的日子啊 应该点燃所有的蜡烛的