- 151
Not just for me, for us.
不只是我 是我们
- 152
In case you haven't noticed, Carlos,
卡洛斯 你或许没意识到
- 153
our marriage is still on shaky ground.
我们的婚姻岌岌可危
- 154
And you thought a conjugal visit would fix it?
你觉得夫妻探视就能稳固它
- 155
It couldn't hurt.
至少不会破坏
- 156
Ever since you've been in here, all we do is bicker
自从你进了监狱 我们就一直吵架
- 157
That's all we ever did when I was out. That's what we do!
我进来之前 我们也吵 我们一直这样
- 158
Yeah, but when we would finish arguing,
没错 但是那时 我们吵完之后
- 159
we would have this great sex Now all we do is fight,
就会疯狂地做爱 现在我们吵完
- 160
and there's no payoff, and it sucks!
却没任何补救 糟糟透了
- 161
You and I need to get laid!
你和我需要性爱
- 162
Oh, don't judge me
别对我指指点点
- 163
You're not in here because you got caught helping the poor.
会进来这儿的 都不是什么好人
- 164
See, we'd be enjoying this argument more
你看 如果能有所期待
- 165
if we had something to look forward to.
我们就会享受吵架的过程了
- 166
Fine. Get the damn lawyer
好吧 去找那该死的律师
- 167
And make it quick.
快点搞定这个事
- 168
I take it that was my good night kiss
我当这个是个晚安吻
- 169
George, you're a very special friend.
乔治 你是我很特别的朋友
- 170
You are, but Rex hasn't been dead four weeks,
你真的是 但雷克斯刚过世4周