- 271
So you're not planning on getting more serious
也就是说 你没打算和这家伙
- 272
with this guy in the future?
今后发展下去吗
- 273
You know, I haven't even thought about it
我连想都没想过
- 274
You're so transparent, it's pathetic
我看穿你了 你真是可悲
- 275
You're worried about a ripped t-shirt
你一边担心一件破T恤
- 276
humiliating this family?
会使家族蒙羞
- 277
Wait till people see that you're dating the town nerd
却又一边在你丈夫的葬礼结束不到一个月
- 278
less than a month after your husband's funeral
和镇上讨厌鬼约会 静侯众人的反应
- 279
I'll be serving dinner tomorrow night at 7
我明晚七点准时开饭
- 280
Please don't be late
请务迟到
- 281
I'm sorry, but I already have plans.
抱歉 我已经另有安排了
- 282
Andrew, don't you have a meet at the swim club?
安德鲁 你不是要去游泳俱乐部见朋友吗
- 283
Yeah, so?
对 那又怎么样
- 284
Doesn't it require a large entrance fee,
好像你自己并没有能力
- 285
one that you can't afford by yourself?
负担该俱乐部高额的入会费吧
- 286
Are you blackmailing me into coming to dinner?
你这是要挟我出席晚餐吗
- 287
Oh, you don't know the lengths I'd go to for even seating
你不知道我会为每个座位安排费尽心机吧
- 288
Mayer, is this yours?
梅尔 这是你的吧
- 289
Blew into my front yard
居然吹到我的院子里来了
- 290
Oh, sorry. I'm helping Mike find Zach
对不起 我正忙着帮麦克找扎克呢