- 291
You know, so we can all rest easy at night.
那样的话 我们晚上就能睡个踏实觉了
- 292
Uh-huh And put him in jail?
哦 然后把他送进监狱吗
- 293
I don't think Mike
我可不认为 麦克
- 294
would do that to his own son
对自己的亲生儿子下得了手
- 295
You know?
你已经知道了
- 296
That Mike's Zach's real father? Yes
麦克是扎克的亲生父亲这事儿吗 当然
- 297
Oh. Julie told Karl, Karl told me,
朱莉告诉了卡尔 卡尔又告诉了我
- 298
and I, well, sent out a few e-mails.
我又发了一些电子邮件咨询确认
- 299
Well, thanks for your discretion
你还真是小心谨慎啊
- 300
Boy, you would do anything
伙计 为让麦克·德尔非诺爱上你
- 301
to get Mike Delfino to love you
你可真是费尽心机
- 302
So what's gonna happen to little creepy when he gets here?
如果那个小怪物回来了 你打怎么办
- 303
Are you gonna be tucking him in at night?
难道你要每晚为他盖被子
- 304
Making him breakfast in the morning?
早晨为他做早餐不成
- 305
Careful to bob and weave
担心他把你的脑袋打开花
- 306
as he tries to blow your head off?
而小心翼翼地躲闪吗
- 307
You know, Edie, could you just back off?
伊迪 离我远点好吗
- 308
I mean, the truth is,
事实上
- 309
we're probably never gonna find Zach anyway
我们也许永远都无法找着扎克了
- 310
It's a needle in a haystack.
难度简直相当于大海捞针