- 701
I know it's not much consolation,
我知道这点安慰不算什么
- 702
but you really helped my marriage.
但你的确对我的婚姻有所帮助
- 703
That's a lot for a little rat to accomplish in one lifetime.
短短一生能做到这一点 你真是很了不起
- 704
Well, it's getting late, so...
既然天色已晚那么
- 705
that's off to you.
这些都归你了
- 706
So you'd say the abuse
你说虐待问题
- 707
started a few years into your marriage?
已经发生了好几年
- 708
Maybe it started so slowly,
也许是它的苗头太不明显了
- 709
I didn't realize what was happening
我都没有意识到发生了什么
- 710
Well, he'd slap me over some little problem.
他会因为一些小事儿打我耳光
- 711
But he'd always apologize
但他总会道歉
- 712
Then it got worse.
之后越演越烈
- 713
And one day, eight years ago,
直到八年前的一天
- 714
my son spilled soda on our new carpet
我的儿子在新买的地毯上撒了点苏打水
- 715
Before I could move to protect him,
我还没来得及保护他
- 716
Virgil had knocked him on the ground
维吉尔就把他打倒在地
- 717
and began kicking him.
并开始不停的踢他
- 718
I wanted to protect my baby,
我想要保护我的孩子
- 719
but I didn't get there in time.
但已经太晚了
- 720
What happened to your son?
你的儿子怎么了