- 321
The next day,
第二天
- 322
Gabrielle decided to cheer herself up
加布丽尔决定再去
- 323
with another round of window shopping.
“逛商店”来排遣烦恼
- 324
But this time, she was taken a back
但这次她被正在上演的一幕
- 325
by what was on display.
吓了一跳
- 326
- Mrs. Tillman - Mr Delfino.
-蒂尔曼太太 -德尔非诺先生
- 327
I, uh, heard you were back from the hospital,
听说你出院了
- 328
so I brought you these.
所以带了这个给你
- 329
Oh, I can't tell you
我都记不得
- 330
how long it's been since I got flowers from a handsome man.
上次收到英俊男人送的花是什么时侯了
- 331
I mean, I could,
我是说 我能接受你的好意
- 332
but I don't want your pity.
但我不需要同情
- 333
Where are you off to?
你要去哪里
- 334
I'm going back to Utah for a few weeks
我打算回犹他州过几个星期
- 335
The recuperation's taking longer than the doctors anticipated.
恢复期比医生预料的要长
- 336
Speaking of my attack,
说到我受袭的事
- 337
have they caught young Zachary yet?
他们有没有抓到小扎克啊
- 338
No, actually, that's why I'm here
没有 其实我来正是为了这个
- 339
So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures.
所以这些花不过是个幌子明白了
- 340
I'm trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble.
我想趁扎克还没惹出更多麻烦赶紧找到他