- 401
Boy, your son really likes to play his hip-hop music loud.
你儿子真的很喜欢把嘻哈音乐开很大声
- 402
The good news is it drowns out the sound of the dryer.
好处是这声音能盖住烘干机
- 403
Arch your fingers, Susan
苏珊 手指要拱起
- 404
Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt.
嗨 抱歉打断你们
- 405
I knocked, but I guess you guys didn't hear me.
我敲门了 但我猜你们没听见
- 406
No, we heard you.
我们听见了
- 407
We were just hoping that who ever it was would go away.
我们只是希望那人能自己走开
- 408
I'm still hoping that'll happen
我现在还是这么想的
- 409
What's up, mom?
妈妈 什么事
- 410
Well, I have good news
我有个好消息
- 411
Um, I've been taking piano lessons with Betty Applewhite,
我开始跟贝蒂·爱波怀特学钢琴了
- 412
and, uh, well, I just thought maybe I could join you guys.
我想我或许能加入你们
- 413
You know, like a trio Doesn't that sound fun?
就像三人组很有意思吧
- 414
I don't do trios, but thanks anyway.
我不玩三人组 不过谢谢
- 415
Well, I don't mean to be technical here,
我不想这么古板
- 416
but this show,
不过这个秀
- 417
I mean, it really is supposed to be a family thing,
我想应该是个家庭活动
- 418
and I hate to point out you're not family
不好意思 你终归是外人
- 419
No, but I have talent,
我不是 不过我很有天份
- 420
and to most audiences, talent trumps family
对于大多数听众而言 天份胜过血亲关系