- 681
they asked me some questions about you and, um, us
他们问了我一些关于你以及我们的问题
- 682
and whether we had a relationship
问我们是否交往过
- 683
and I said yes, because it's true
我说是的 因为这确实发生过
- 684
And then they asked me something else,
接着他们问了我点别的
- 685
something I hadn't considered
一些我从没想过的问题
- 686
Which was?
是什么
- 687
They asked me if I loved you.
他们问我是否爱你
- 688
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
- 689
I said no.
我说我不爱你
- 690
But according to the polygraph,
不过根据测谎仪的反馈
- 691
that wasn't exactly true.
那可能不是真的
- 692
Well, I don't... I don't know if that means anything
我不 我不明白那意味着什么
- 693
Polygraphs aren't completely reliable.
测谎仪不完全可靠
- 694
I think perhaps the machine picked up on something,
我想可能机器捕捉到了一些
- 695
something that I wasn't aware of.
我没意识到的东西
- 696
What's why I need you to take the test
这就是为什么我需要你去参加测试
- 697
and answer the detective's questions,
回答警探的一些问题
- 698
because I'm not going to know exactly how I feel
因为如果这件事不解决
- 699
until we put this behind us,
我就无法确切地知道自己对你的感受
- 700
but then, once we do
一旦过去了 我们…