- 551
Are you okay?
你怎么了
- 552
I got you some ice cream.
我给你买了冰激凌
- 553
You did?
你买了
- 554
But then I got hungry.
然后我又饿了
- 555
So then I just threw my ice cream at him and ran
因此我把冰激凌扔向他 然后逃走了
- 556
Well, somebody say something
没人想说些什么吗
- 557
Thank god you were in flats
幸好你是在平地上
- 558
I'm still recovering from Mike is Zach's real father.
我还没有回过神来 麦克是扎克的生父
- 559
I should've told Mike I saw Zach.
我应该告诉麦克 我见到扎克了
- 560
I'm a horrible person, right?
我真可恶 是吗
- 561
Oh, Susan, come on.
苏珊 别这样
- 562
Zach attacked Felicia. He blew up your kitchen.
扎克袭击了费莉西娅 搞砸了你的厨房
- 563
Evidently, he tried to kill Mike
显然他曾经想杀麦克
- 564
I think we can all agree this kid's a freak
我们大家都清楚 这孩子是个怪物
- 565
What do you think, Bree?
布里 你怎么看
- 566
Well, I think given everything that's happened,
鉴于过去这些事情
- 567
it's perfectly justified that you'd be frightened of Zach.
你对扎克有点害怕是很正常的
- 568
But...
但是
- 569
but Zach is Mary Alice's son.
扎克毕竟是玛丽·艾莉丝的儿子.
- 570
He grew up playing in our yards
我们是看着他长大的