- 91
I've been trying to unload this house for months.
我这几个月拼命想脱手这套房
- 92
You are not helping.
你却在给我帮倒忙
- 93
Those are for potential buyers, you withered old mooch.
这是给潜在买家准备的 你这个老混混
- 94
Good luck trying to find one of those.
祝你能早日找到买主
- 95
Maybe it'll be easier with the Applewhite house
或许卖掉地下室带录音棚的
- 96
and that rec room in the basement. Get out.
爱波怀特那栋房子更容易呢 给我出去
- 97
Get out. Get out, get out, get out.
出去 出去 出去
- 98
Edie? Do you have a moment, please? Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
伊迪 有空吗 有 当然有
- 99
Guys.
孩子们
- 100
Settle down. Come on!
安静 快点
- 101
Is Kayla ready yet? Just a sec.
凯拉准备好了吗 马上就好
- 102
Honey, thank you for this.
亲爱的 谢谢你那么识大体
- 103
It's a little weird, I mean
的确有些别扭
- 104
to send a family Christmas photo with your husband's love child.
寄出带有丈夫的私生女的圣诞全家福
- 105
It means a lot to her to feel included.
能否融入这个家对她很重要
- 106
No problem. She's a great little girl. OK?
没问题 她是个乖女孩
- 107
All right, let's do this. I am just going to check the focus.
好了 来吧 我去定焦
- 108
Nora. Lynette.
诺拉 勒奈特
- 109
Uh-huh. What are you doing there?
你在干什么
- 110
Well, it's a family photo, right?
这不是全家福吗