- 651
You know, what he said to you was horribly rude,
他对你所说的那些话非常非常粗鲁
- 652
but that camp, it's extreme,
但那种训练营太极端了
- 653
and, I mean, unless I felt like Andrew was getting
我是说 除非我觉得安德鲁
- 654
really out of control, then...
真的超出我的控制范围 否则…
- 655
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望情况不至于那么严重
- 656
You know, in spite of everything that's happened,
你知道吗 尽管发生了这一切
- 657
I really like Andrew.
我还真挺喜欢安德鲁的
- 658
Oh, George, really?
真的吗 乔治
- 659
Yeah. The truth is...
事实上
- 660
he reminds me of me
他唤醒了我的本质
- 661
The conjugal visit rules are you got 45 minutes.
根据夫妻探视规定 你们有45分钟
- 662
We call every 15 minutes to make sure you're still here
我们每隔15分钟会打电话来 确定你还在这里
- 663
You understand?
明白了吗
- 664
Yes, we got it
是的 我们知道了
- 665
Uh, we interrupt our love making to answer the phone,
我们会在做爱间隙抽空接电话的
- 666
or you call out the dogs Okay!
否则你就放狗出来好了
- 667
I'm ready whenever you...
我随时恭候你
- 668
obviously are
很明显 你也做好准备了
- 669
Carlos, are we gonna make it?
卡洛斯 我们能做到吗
- 670
We just did. You want to go again?
我们刚刚做了 你还想再来一次