- 671
No, I'm talking about us...
不 我说的是我们
- 672
our relationship, our marriage.
我们的关系 我们的婚姻
- 673
Carlos, you're going to be a father
卡洛斯 你将要成为父亲了
- 674
And when you get outta here,
当你从这出来的时侯
- 675
you're gonna need to get a job
你得找份工作
- 676
and make an honest living for me and our child.
让我和我们的孩子过上诚实体面的生活
- 677
Babe, I've learned my lesson
宝贝 我已经得到教训了
- 678
Okay, when I get out of here, everything's gonna be different.
当我出狱的时侯 所有的事情都会大有不同
- 679
We're going to start over with a new life and a great family,
我们将要重新开始建立一个完满的家庭
- 680
and nothing is going to get in the way of that
任何事都不会阻碍到我们
- 681
Hey, so you never told me...
你还没有告诉我
- 682
How's the new lawyer? You like him?
新律师怎么样 你喜欢他吗
- 683
Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在这
- 684
Okay, enough chitchat we only have 30 minutes left,
闲聊够了 我们只剩30分钟了
- 685
and I want to make the most of it
我要充分利用
- 686
Okay, please... please don't run.
拜托 拜托 别跑
- 687
I can' t. I hurt my foot
我跑不了 我的脚受伤了
- 688
How?
怎么弄的
- 689
I landed on it funny when I was running away from you.
我躲你的时侯 可笑地踩到了自己的脚
- 690
What do you want?
你想干什么