- 691
To talk to you.
和你谈谈
- 692
Why?
为什么
- 693
Cause I have a lot of things to say.
因为我有很多事想说
- 694
So you can just listen. I'll buy you some food.
你只管听 我给你买些吃的
- 695
When was the last time you ate?
你上次吃东西是什么时侯
- 696
My dad's alive? Where is he?
我爸爸还活着吗 他在哪
- 697
I don't know. He disappeared.
我不知道他失踪了
- 698
But Mike did not kill him I mean, he's alive, you swear?
但麦克没有杀他 你发誓他还活着
- 699
- I swear - Maybe he's in Utah.
-我发誓 -也许他在犹他州
- 700
I know that he used to have a life there... before me
我知道在我出生之前 他曾在那生活过
- 2
I have another child, Lynette.
我还有个孩子 勒奈特
- 3
You don't wanna gave me permission,remember?
你根本不允许 还记得吗
- 4
Not to sleep with the woman who's carrying our child!
我怎么会允许你和怀着我们孩子的女人上床
- 5
For some, love will wither...
有些人的爱会凋零
- 6
Do I know you? Orson Hodge. Susan's dentist friend.
我认识你吗 我叫奥森·霍吉 是苏珊的牙医朋友
- 7
... while others will wait for love.
而有些人将期待爱的降临
- 8
For others, new love will bloom...
另一些人 爱正含苞欲放
- 9
... that may never arrive.
却可能永远不能如约而至
- 10
Something awful happened on Lakeview Drive last year.
去年湖边车道上发生不测