- 111
Tom, could I check your tie again?
汤姆 我再检查一下你领带系好没
- 112
She sat down so quickly, I didn't know what to say.
她一下就坐定了 我还没反应过来
- 113
How about, "You're in the frame, bitch. Move."
要不你就说"你要进相片了 贱人 闪开"
- 114
Lynette... No, I am sorry.
勒奈特 不行 抱歉
- 115
How much of her crap do I have to put up with?
我还得怎样忍气吞声
- 116
First, it's little drop-bys,
先是偶尔来串串门
- 117
then she's inviting herself to dinner three times a week.
再是一周三次不请自来蹭饭
- 118
Now she wants to be in our Christmas photo?
现在她更得寸进尺 想进我们的全家福
- 119
I'm sorry, no. That's not happening.
抱歉 休想
- 120
Hey, guys. Don't fight. It's the holidays.
别吵了 过节呢
- 121
Nora... this is just for our family.
诺拉 这是我们家的全家福
- 122
I would prefer if you weren't in it.
我希望你别掺和进来
- 123
Ok.
好吧
- 124
Kayla, honey, we gotta go. They're kicking us out.
凯拉 我们走 她们赶我们走
- 125
We didn't say that Kayla couldn't be in the photo.
我们没说凯拉不能和我们合照
- 126
Yeah, well, you know what?
你知道吗
- 127
If I'm not your family, then she's not your family.
如果我不算家庭一份子 那她也算不上
- 128
It's OK. I don't have to be in the picture.
没关系 我不一定非得合照
- 129
Fine. Fine. No, absolutely fine.
好吧 好吧 那就来吧
- 130
Put Crazy at the end and we can crop her out later.
把疯婆娘放在最边上 我们稍后抹掉