- 131
Fair enough. Everything's OK.
很好 一切就绪
- 132
It's OK. Come on, guys. Come on back.
没事了 来啊 孩子们 各就各位
- 133
Thank you, Lynette.
谢谢你 勒奈特
- 134
That's the Christmas spirit that I was looking for.
这才是我寻求的圣诞精神
- 135
Ten seconds.
倒数十秒
- 136
I think this is a little stiff. I have a really fun idea.
这样太死板了 我有个妙招
- 137
Where are my crackers?
我的饼干呢
- 138
We're out, but I got you a pickle.
我们储备不足 可我给你准备了腌黄瓜
- 139
Pickles and soup? Who eats that?
腌黄瓜配汤吗 谁会这么吃
- 140
You know, that's all I got. Ever heard of a store?
我就只有这些 听说过商店吗
- 141
You did not just do that. I hate pickles.
你耍什么性子 我恨腌黄瓜
- 142
Pick it up.
捡起来
- 143
Doctor say I only get out of bed to pee.
医生说 我只有小解时才需要下床
- 144
Better for baby, remember?
都是为孩子好 还记得吗
- 145
Don't go. I need you to rub my feet.
别走 给我揉揉脚
- 146
They're sore. And doctor say... Cut it out, Xiao Mei.
疼死了 医生还说 闭嘴 小梅
- 147
He didn't say anything about rubbing your chubby stumps.
他可没提过要揉你那肥脚
- 148
Rub them yourself.
自己揉吧
- 149
You treat me like dirt.
你待我太恶劣了
- 150
Would you rather go live with Mr. Solis
你要不搬去和索利斯先生住吧