- 151
in a dingy one-bedroom apartment
住那间肮脏的单身公寓
- 152
with no air conditioning and no cable?
没装空调 连有线电视都收看不到
- 153
No, I didn't think so.
不愿去是吧 我猜也是
- 154
You are meanest person I know.
你是我见过最苛刻的人
- 155
I am the meanest person you know.
名词前要加冠词
- 156
You've been in this country a year.
你在这个国家呆了一年
- 157
Modify your nouns, damn it. What a bitch.
还不会修饰名词 真丢人 你个贱人
- 158
I can't wait for you to pop out that baby, because when you do,
我等不及看你生下孩子 因为一旦你生下来
- 159
I am putting you on the first plane back to Shanghai.
我就把你送上回上海的第一架飞机
- 160
You're gonna be on all fours in a rice paddy
你将会面朝黄土背朝天
- 161
before the epidural wears off.
干到累垮为止
- 162
But you promised to get me apartment in Chinatown,
可你答应过给我在唐人街买间公寓
- 163
so I can work for my friend in restaurant, start a new life.
我就可以在我朋友的餐馆打工 开始新生活
- 164
Tell it to my Chinese friend, Sue Me.
去跟我的中国朋友说吧 告我啊
- 165
We do have people in the hospital who could do that.
我们医院有护工做这差事
- 166
But I like doing it. I think Mike would want me to. Oops.
可我喜欢这样 麦克会希望是我来做
- 167
So have you got the results of his latest MRI yet?
你拿到最新的核磁共振成像报告了吗
- 168
I'm afraid there was no change.
恐怕他还没有好转
- 169
Well, how long until you can do another one?
什么时候再做核磁共振
- 170
I don't wanna tell you not to be optimistic...
我不想打击你