- 471
But he's really nice and...
可他真的很体贴
- 472
...I could sort of use someone to talk to...
我可以找个人交谈
- 473
...who also talks back.
而那人又能回应我
- 474
The thing is, I'm sort of lonely
可能我太孤单了
- 475
and the past six months have been really hard on me.
过去的六个月我过得很煎熬
- 476
So what I need is...
我需要的是
- 477
...I need to know if it's OK with you if I go out with him.
我想知道如果我去赴约 你介意吗
- 478
Because if it's not, I won't.
如果你不同意 我就不去了
- 479
I'd like nothing better than for you to just wake up
我巴不得你马上醒来
- 480
and tell me not to go out with him.
告诉我别跟他出去
- 481
Just wake up and tell me.
醒过来告诉我
- 482
Wake up. Please.
快醒醒 拜托
- 483
All right.
好吧
- 484
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
- 485
I love you.
我爱你
- 486
It is really just dinner.
只是吃顿饭而已
- 487
I'm just dropping off Carlos and
我刚把卡洛斯送到
- 488
then I'll be by to pick her up.
马上就去接她
- 489
OK. Thanks, Edie.
好的 谢谢 伊迪
- 490
Xiao Mei's fine. Crisis averted. No harm, no foul.
小梅没事 危机过去了 母子安康