- 491
How can you say that? You endangered the life of our baby today.
你还好意思说 你今天害得孩子差点没了
- 492
Don't you dare give me that attitude.
别对我摆个臭脸
- 493
You have no idea what I've been going through these past six months.
你根本不了解我这六个月怎么熬过来的
- 494
Here we go.
又来了
- 495
I have had to wait hand and foot on your mistress.
我不得不尽心尽力地伺候你的情妇
- 496
Imagine if the day after you found out about John Rowland,
设想你发现约翰·罗兰和我偷情后
- 497
you had to make his lunch and rub his feet.
你还得给他做饭揉脚
- 498
John Rowland wasn't carrying our kid.
约翰·罗兰可没怀我们的孩子
- 499
Forgive me for being concerned about our surrogate.
请原谅我关心我们的代孕妈妈
- 500
Xiao Mei is going to be fine.
小梅不会有事
- 501
Once that baby comes, her slate is wiped clean.
一旦孩子出生 她将一身轻松
- 502
She's gonna walk away, go off and live her American dream.
她会离开 享受她的美国梦
- 503
Me? I'm gonna be stuck, a single mother raising a child alone,
而我呢 我却沦落为单身母亲 独自抚养孩子
- 504
haggling with lawyers on who gets the kid at Christmas.
还得和律师讨价还价 争孩子圣诞节跟谁过
- 505
My American dream is officially dead.
我的美国梦已经幻灭了
- 506
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- 507
Thank you.
谢谢
- 508
Just so you know, my dream hasn't exactly...
我要让你知道 我的美国梦还没...
- 509
OK, so we will see you Saturday.
好吧 那我们周六见
- 510
And please pretend to be surprised. Bye.
请记得要故作吃惊 再见