- 301
It's all right, 'cause I feel guilty, too.
这没什么 因为我也身怀愧疚
- 302
That's why we should just stop this right now
所以我们才应该赶紧刹车
- 303
because it's all way too complicated.
一切都太复杂了
- 304
I think we'd both be happier
我想我们还是重新做回朋友吧
- 305
if we just went back to being friends.
这对我们大家都好
- 306
Well, I don't think I can do that.
我做不到
- 307
The truth is, I haven't thought of you
事实上 我已无法
- 308
as just a friend for some time now.
把你视为朋友了
- 309
Maybe I shouldn't have let myself feel that way,
也许我不该任由自己的情感泛滥
- 310
but I have.
但事与愿违
- 311
And I can't go back. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我回不到从前了
- 312
Well, if we can't be friends...
既然我们成不了朋友
- 313
...then I guess we'll be nothing.
那只能形同路人了
- 314
Hey, leave that alone.
喂 别瞎弄
- 315
Sorry. I was just...
抱歉 我只是想
- 316
...turning it down.
把声音打小点
- 317
You're not a music fan? - Sure.
-你不喜欢音乐吗 -当然喜欢
- 318
It's just, got anything where a pimp isn't beating his ho?
只是对这种风格的不大感冒
- 319
I'm Austin, Edie Britt's nephew.
我叫奥斯丁 是伊迪·布利特的外甥
- 320
I'm Julie. Susan Mayer's daughter.
我叫朱莉 是苏珊·梅尔的女儿