- 641
Push, Xiao Mei, push.
用力 小梅 用力
- 642
OK, OK. Deep breaths now.
好了 现在深呼吸
- 643
We're getting close.
就快出来了
- 644
It's time. I can't believe this is happening.
终于等到这一刻了 我真不敢相信
- 645
Honey, I'm gonna cry.
亲爱的 我要哭了
- 646
Carlos, I am so sorry about the... - Me too, me too.
-卡洛斯 我很抱歉 -我也是
- 647
I was way out of line. - I forgive you.
-我做得太出格了 -我原谅你
- 648
It's worth it when you experience a moment as beautiful as this.
经历了这么美妙的时刻 一切都值得了
- 649
OK, I can see the head now.
我看到头了
- 650
Get the camera. Get the camera.
快拿摄像机 快拍下来
- 651
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- 652
Man, I gotta get the color fixed on this thing.
老天 我真该修修这画面的颜色了
- 653
How could this happen?
怎么会发生这种事情
- 654
What kind of half-assed fertility clinic are you running?
你们是哪门子不入流的诊所
- 655
Prior to implantation,
在胚胎植入前
- 656
your embryo was switched with another client's.
你们的受精卵与另一对顾客的搞混了
- 657
So if we got theirs and
这么说我们得到他们孩子
- 658
they got ours, then it's possible...
他们有我们的孩子 那有可能
- 659
I'm afraid your embryo didn't take.
很遗憾 你们的受精卵没有培育成功
- 660
Again, on behalf of the clinic, I am so sorry.
我再次代表诊所向你们致歉