- 142-143
Honey, I've already taken two. They're not making a dent.
宝贝 我吃了两片了 一点用都没有
- 144
- Why don't you give 'em to the kids? - Lynette.
-为什么不让孩子们来帮你 -勒奈特
- 145
Please, Tom, please don't do this to me.
求你了 汤姆 别这样对我
- 146-147
Parker, for the last time, put down the damn axe!
帕克 警告你最后一次 放下那把该死的斧头
- 148
Oh, all right. Yeah, yeah. I will be there as soon as I can.
好吧好吧 我尽快过来
- 149
- God, I hate my life. - I know.
-神啊 我憎恶我的人生 -我知道
- 150
I wouldn't trade with you for anything.
给我啥我也不跟你换
- 151
Oh, wow. Look at the view.
哇 快看这景色
- 152
I love when the leaves change color.
我喜欢叶子变色的时节
- 153
That's why I suggested this.
所以我建议来这里啊
- 154-155
So we could hang out for the weekend and enjoy the, uh... scenery.
我们可以在这里消遣周末 欣赏... 风景
- 156
Yeah, scenery's great.
是啊 风景不错
- 157
So, um... maybe I should unpack.
我也许应该去整理下行李
- 158
Where should I do that?
在哪比较合适呢
- 159
Well, there are... there are two bedrooms.
卧室有两间
- 160
One-one is mine.
一间是我的