- 681-682
Of course, it's nice if we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
如果能有人随行 真是幸福无比 彼此减轻重担
- 683-684
But usually it's easier to just drop what we've been carrying, so we can get home that much sooner.
但通常放下负担更为容易 这样我们能早日归巢
- 685-686
Assuming, of course, there will be someone there to greet us when we arrive.
当然 假设有人会在家中 迎接我们的归来
- 687-688
Why do we clutch at this baggage, even when we're desperate to move on?
为什么我们紧握着负担不放 即使我们已经精疲力竭
- 689-690
Because we all know there's a chance we might let go too soon.
因为我们都知道 我们不愿过早放弃一线希望
- 2
A reporter did a story on homeless teens.
刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻
- 3
My son was one of them.
我儿子就在其中
- 4
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- 5
Orson found Andrew.
奥森找到了安德鲁
- 6
Have I done stuff for money that I'm not proud of?
我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事
- 7
Yeah, sure.
当然
- 8
And the prodigal son returned.
浪子回到家中
- 9
Mike fell into a coma.
麦克陷入了昏迷
- 10
What could be more romantic?
还有更浪漫的吗
- 11
I can think of something.
我想是有的
- 12
And Susan fell into the arms of another man...
苏珊陷入了另一个男人的怀抱
- 13
... a bit too soon.
但为时过早
- 14
The day Mike Delfino woke from his coma,
麦克·德尔非诺从昏迷中苏醒的消息
- 15
Edie Britt was the first to know.
由伊迪·布利特率先见证
- 16
Once she was sure he was responsive...
一旦她确定他有所反应之后...
- 17
Mike?
麦克
- 18
... Edie decided to share the good news with others.
伊迪决定要将这个好消息与他人分享
- 19
Code red! Code red!
红色警报 红色警报
- 20
My friend just woke up from his coma.
我朋友从昏迷中苏醒了