- 41
Prior to that, he was best known as a bootlegger...
在那之前 他是位远近闻名的走私犯
- 42
... a womanizer and a horse thief.
好色之徒和盗马贼
- 43
Of course, no one remembers those parts of Edward's past.
当然 没人会记得爱德华那些不堪的过往
- 44
Luckily for him, history is designed to be rewritten.
他的幸运之处在于 历史能够被改写
- 45
万人景仰的爱德华·西伯利
- 46
And no one knew this better than Bree Hodge.
对于这一点 没人比布里·霍吉更清楚
- 47
So, you're just gonna lie to people?
你打算对大家撒谎吗
- 48
I'm not talking about a lie, just a polite fiction
不是撒谎 只是虚构一个优雅的说辞
- 49
to explain to everybody where you've been.
向大家解释你去了哪里
- 50
We can't tell them you've been living on
我们总不能告诉他们你住在
- 51
skid row sleeping in a cardboard box.
贫民窟的一个纸箱里吧
- 52
So why do I have to go to this history fair anyway?
我为什么非要参加这个历史展览会
- 53
It's just some dumb school contest.
那只是个愚蠢的学校竞赛
- 54
We all know Danielle's not gonna win.
丹妮尔不可能赢的
- 55
She never wins anything.
她什么比赛都没赢过
- 56
Is it weird eating off plates?
你不觉得用盘子吃饭很别扭吗
- 57
'Cause if you were more comfortable you could just
直接从垃圾桶里捡东西吃
- 58
eat straight out of the garbage.
会更舒服吧
- 59
This is a family event and we're all gonna enjoy it together.
这是家里的大事 我们要一起参与
- 60
So Danielle stop sniping and start
丹妮尔别再逞口舌之快了