- 61
thinking of an alibi for your brother.
赶紧为你哥哥想个托辞
- 62
I know, we could say he joined a cult
我们就说他加入了一个邪教
- 63
and we had to kidnap and deprogram him.
我们得把他带回来洗脑
- 64
Well, that would spare the family some embarrassment.
这可真能让我们家免受尴尬之苦
- 65
Why not throw in a killing spree, too?
再加入点杀戮的桥段多好
- 66
Well, here's a thought. We say he was at drama camp.
我有个想法 我们就说他参加了戏剧夏令营
- 67
It reflects Andrew's interest in the performing arts,
不仅体现了安德鲁对表演艺术的喜爱
- 68
while giving us a private joke
也可以当做一个私下的笑话
- 69
to savor about the drama of his estrangement.
以衬托他离家出走的戏剧性
- 70
Uh, yeah, he is always like that.
没错 他的一生充满了戏剧性
- 71
Uh, guys, why can't we just tell the truth?
我们为什么不能说实话呢
- 72
I got out of line, you kicked me out,
我做了出格的事情 你把我轰出家门
- 73
I lived on the street, I came back home.
我住在大街上 然后又回到家里
- 74
We'll need a name for this drama camp.
我们得给这个戏剧夏令营起个名字
- 75
We got ties here, people.
大伙 出售领带啦
- 76
Designer ties, two for a dollar.
设计师作品 1美元两条
- 77
Do you like those barbells?
你喜欢这对哑铃吗
- 78
Make me an offer. I'm feeling generous.
出个价吧 给你算便宜一点
- 79
Here's the customer I've been waiting for.
我期待的顾客终于来了
- 80
Carlos, I see you got my flier.
卡洛斯 看来你收到我的传单了