- 201
Unfortunately for Gabrielle,
不幸的是
- 202-203
her thoughts quickly turned to her impending divorce and the empty house she'd soon return to.
她的思绪却很快转到离婚这件事上 以及那空空如也的家
- 204-205
And she began to resent the happy couples she was seeing...
她甚至开始讨厌眼前这些 鸳鸯眷侣
- 206
... everywhere.
他们无处不在
- 207
What is this? Freakin' Noah's Ark?
这是怎么了 我难道在诺亚方舟上吗
- 208
Guess it really is a small world.
世界真小啊
- 209
Who's there? I can't see you.
谁在那 我看不见你
- 210
Can you see me now?
现在看见了吧
- 211
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 女士
- 212
I mean... Miss. I'm looking for someone. His name is Andrew.
我是说...小姐 我找一个叫安德鲁的人
- 213
- Have you seen him? - Hard to say, boo.
-您见过他吗 -不好说
- 214
I see a lot of lost boys his age.
这个年纪的男孩子我见多了
- 215
Good-Iooking one, though. Someone special?
长得不错 对你很重要的人吗
- 216
Yes, very. And I'm worried sick about him.
是的 非常重要 我很担心他
- 217
You might try the soup kitchen at St. Malachi's on Third.
去圣玛拉基街的汤店看看 在第三个路口
- 218
Thank you, Miss...
谢谢 您怎么称呼
- 219
Gates. Pearly Gates.
我叫盖茨 帕里·盖茨
- 220
'Cause you can't get to heaven without going through me.
你到天国的路上一定会遇见我的