- 241-242
As was I. I met Jane at a school dance, and after we started dating,
当时我也12岁 我在学校舞会上遇到简 我们开始交往后
- 243
I never looked at anyone else.
就再也没跟其他人约会过
- 244
Are you saying Jane is the only woman you ever...
你是说简是你唯一的...
- 245
Oh, God. I so didn't want to tell you that.
上帝 我跟你说这些干什么
- 246
Why not? I think that's adorable.
怎么了 我觉得你很可爱
- 247
I don't want to be adorable. I want to be dashing and worldly.
我不喜欢可爱 我应该是个狂野的硬汉
- 248
Ian. It's OK.
伊恩 这样挺好的
- 249-250
Some people have a lot of lovers and some just a few. It doesn't matter.
有些人有过很多情人 而有些人却很少 这都很正常
- 251
Well, seeing as it doesn't matter,
既然很正常
- 252
where do you fall on that spectrum?
那么你属于哪一种
- 253
You know, how many men have you been with?
你曾经有几个男朋友
- 254
- Ian. - Oh, I'm sorry.
-伊恩 -抱歉
- 255
That was rude. I withdraw the question.
这样很不礼貌 我收回我的问题
- 256
It's not that it's rude. It's just immaterial.
并不是礼貌问题 而是没有意义
- 257
It's just a number. It doesn't mean anything.
那只是个数字 不能说明任何问题
- 258
Seeing as it doesn't mean anything...
既然不能说明任何问题...
- 259-260
You know my number. It's only fair. Is it more than three?
你知道我的数字了 这不公平 多于3个吗