- 301
Yeah, I do mind. I mind deeply.
我介意 非常介意
- 302
Jeez-a-marooni. I'll just get rid of 'em.
吝啬鬼 那我就直接扔了
- 303
Delightful. That's delightful.
这下可好了
- 304
Maybe it'll just soak up the cream soda you spilled.
正好吸干你洒的苏打水
- 305
Why do you always pick on me?
你怎么总是挑我的毛病
- 306
It's like your new favorite game is finding fault with Nora.
是不是找我的茬特别有趣啊
- 307-308
No. My favorite game is counting all the things I'm dying to say to you but I don't.
不是 我最喜欢的是默数 那些我非常想对你说 而又没说出口的话
- 309
Like, "Pipe down, you annoying nut job."
比如"闭嘴 你这个烦人的疯子"
- 310
I'd never say that.
我从来都不会这么说
- 311
- You think I'm crazy. - No.
-你觉得我是个疯子 -没有
- 312
You're colorful.
你多有性格呀
- 313
Colorful in a way that might respond to medication.
有性格到需要吃药的地步
- 314
Well, you know, there's levels of crazy, Lynette.
你要知道疯狂也分很多级别
- 315
I mean, ther're people like me who just have a big personality.
比如像我这样个性很强的人
- 316
And then there are the kind of people who do things like this.
还有些人会做出这样的事
- 317
Oh, my God! Knock it off! What's the matter with you?
我的天呐 放手 你有毛病吧
- 318
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底想干什么
- 319
Lighten up. Come on, it was a joke.
别紧张 开个玩笑而已
- 320
No, well, it wasn't funny.
行了 这一点都不好笑