- 341
And now you wanna force me into saving you.
然后你又强迫我来救你
- 342
Well, forget it. You wanna go, go.
不可能 你想走 就请便
- 343
No, I've tried that. It wasn't enough power.
不行 我已经试过了 不是电力问题
- 344
Yeah, I'm way ahead of you. All right. Here it goes.
我领先你一步 好极了 来吧
- 345
Ah! It worked. I'm a genius.
成功了 我真是天才
- 346
Oh. Hi. Um, I'm looking for Edie.
你好 我找伊迪
- 347
She's out.
她出门了
- 348
God, where is everyone tonight?
上帝 今晚人们都上哪去了
- 349
Anything I can do?
有什么能为你效劳吗
- 350
No. Not unless you can fix a fuse box.
不 除非你会修保险盒
- 351
My science fair project blew the power out.
我的科学项目作品把保险丝烧断了
- 352
- What's your project? - Oh, uh, it's complicated.
-什么作品 -它很复杂的
- 353
You think I'm too dumb to understand your little project?
你觉得我很笨 不懂你的小制作是吗
- 354
It's not little.
才不是小制作
- 355
I've finished third in the state twice.
我已经连续两次拿了州赛第三名
- 356
Now, can you fix the fuse box or not?
你到底会不会修保险盒
- 357-358
Most houses built after 1990 are wired through a circuit breaker.
多数1990年后建成的房子的电路 是由断路器控制的
- 359-360
You didn't blow a fuse. You tripped a breaker. Not to challenge
你没有烧断保险丝 而是切断了断路器 站你面前的是