- 401
and you can just drive me home in the morning.
明天上午你开车送我回去吧
- 402
Excuse me. I'm looking for my son. Have you seen him?
劳驾 我在找我的儿子 您见过他吗
- 403
Have you seen him?
您见过吗
- 404
Excuse me, young man. Have you seen this boy?
打扰了 年轻人 你见过这个男孩吗
- 405
Andrew. Oh, my God. Thank God.
安德鲁 上帝啊 谢天谢地
- 406
- What are you doing here? - Looking for you.
-你在这干嘛 -找你啊
- 407
How did you get that bruise?
你脸上的淤青是怎么回事
- 408
- It's none of your business. - Andrew, please.
-不关你的事 -安德鲁 求你了
- 409
Shouldn't you be taking care of your new husband?
你不是应该在家照顾新老公吗
- 410
- How did you find out...? - I read it in the paper.
-你怎么知道... -报纸上都写着
- 411
You know. The one I sleep under.
你知道 我睡在报纸上
- 412
You have every right to be angry.
你完全有理由生我的气
- 413
But if you knew how sorry I am...
可你知道我内心有多么难过...
- 414-415
If you came sucking after forgiveness, you came to the wrong place. Can't we just talk about this?
如果你来这是为了求我原谅 那你找错地方了 我们就不能谈谈吗
- 416-417
I'm your mother, for God's sakes. You're my son. No, you dumped your son
看在上帝的份儿上 我是你母亲 你是我儿子 不 7个月前
- 418-419
at a gas station seven months ago. I'm somebody else now. Andrew.
你把你儿子抛弃在加油站 我已经不是你的儿子了 安德鲁
- 420
Andrew!
安德鲁