- 442
And you think that's easy?
你以为这样的生活很容易吗
- 443-444
OK, I have a good life. Yes. Yes, I am very lucky. But I work 12 hours a day, and then I come home
是啊 我生活美满 我的确很幸运 可是我一天工作12小时 等我回家的时
- 445-446
to what seems like 33 children and a husband who refuses to get a job.
迎接我的是一大群孩子 和他们无所事事的父亲
- 447-448
Believe me, there is not a supermom out there who wouldn't trade in her cape for a chance to read a book
相信我 每个超级妈眯都愿意 倾尽所有去换取一点读书时间
- 449-450
and get a massage by a man who has the decency to leave when it's over. OK. Sorry I brought it up.
享受文质彬彬的性感绅士 所提供的美妙按摩 抱歉 我提起了你的伤心事
- 451
I'm sorry I said that about Tom.
我不该那么说汤姆
- 452
He's doing his best to find a job.
他已经尽全力找工作了
- 453-454
Maybe he'd try a little harder if he didn't hate advertising so much. He doesn't hate advertising.
要是他不那么讨厌广告业 他或许会更努力一点 他才不讨厌广告
- 455-456
Last week, when he came to pick up Kayla and he'd just come from some crappy interview,
上周他去接凯拉之前 刚刚参加完一场糟糕的面试
- 457-458
he said that he'd hated the ad game for, like, freakin' ever, and would like to bag the whole thing.
他说他恨广告 恨到了骨子里 巴不得搞砸全部面试
- 459
He said that to you?
他这么跟你说的
- 460
- He's never told me that. - He's probably afraid to.
-他从没告诉过我 -估计是因为害怕你