- 482
Julie, where's your mom?
朱莉 你妈妈去哪了
- 483
She's on a trip. Do you need something?
她在旅游 有什么事吗
- 484-485
Yeah. Back when I could stand her I loaned her my CD player. I need it.
在那个我还能忍受她的年代 我借了她一个Cd机 现在我想要回来
- 486
- She took it to the hospital. For Mike. - Oh, God.
-她拿去医院给麦克听了 -上帝啊
- 487
This Florence Nightingale act is really chapping my ass.
如此体贴病人的做法真让人感动
- 488
Hey, science guy, I have an experiment for you.
科学家 帮我做个实验
- 489-490
Go home, mix two ounces of gin, a splash of vermouth and see if it improves my mood when I drink it.
回家去 往两盎司杜松子酒里兑些苦艾酒 看看是否能帮我缓解心中的怒火
- 491
Julie, sweetie, you're a good girl.
朱莉 亲爱的 你真是个好姑娘
- 492
Do yourself a favor. Stay away from my nephew.
帮我个忙吧 离我外甥远点
- 493-494
Oh, oh! Trust me, I have no interest in swaggering, muscle-bound juvenile delinquents.
相信我 我对夸夸奇谈 满身肌肉的不良少年毫无兴趣
- 495-496
Honey, that's what every good girl says just before she becomes a bad girl. Trust me. I know.
亲爱的 每个好女孩 在变成坏女孩之前都是这么说的 相信我 我了解这点
- 497
Just like old times, huh?
和以前一样 对吧
- 498-499
Except now when we‘ve done I don't have to proofread your essay on Ethan Frome. And I don't have to jump out of a window.
只是现在完事之后我不用帮你校对 《伊坦·弗洛美》的论文了 我也不用从窗户跳出去
- 500
That's a nice change.
事过境迁真好