- 521
My cheating was upfront and honest.
我可是光明正大的偷情
- 522
Gabby, we don't have time for this.
加布 我没空和你扯这些了
- 523
- Get moving. - No. I'm not going anywhere.
-快走吧 -我才不走
- 524
In fact, I wanna meet the blushing bride.
我想见见你那娇羞的新娘
- 525-526
Listen to me. Her name is Tammy Sinclair. As in Sinclair Hotels.
听我说 她名叫塔米·辛克莱 姓氏和辛克莱酒店一样
- 527
Her father owns this whole damn chain.
她爸拥有整条酒店产业链
- 528
So if she catches you in here, I am totally screwed.
要是她见到你在这 我就完了
- 529
Poodle!
乖狗狗
- 530
Look at you, surprising me.
瞧你 真让我惊喜
- 531
- I missed you. - I missed you, too.
-我好想你 -我也想你
- 532
This room blows.
这个房间真简陋
- 533
Daddy was supposed to hook us up with a suite.
老爸应该给我们订个套房
- 534-535
You know... you're right. Why don't we go down to the front desk and demand one?
你是对的 我们下楼 去要一间吧
- 536
- Come on. - No, they're all booked.
-走吧 -算了吧 都订满了
- 537
They call this a closet?
这也叫衣柜
- 538
Where am I supposed to put all my stuff?
我往哪儿放我的东西
- 539
You know, I could really use a drink.
我好想喝一杯
- 540
Why don't we go down to the bar?
我们去楼下酒吧如何