- 622
All right, Dad. What do you wanna talk about, Dad?
好吧 父亲 你想谈什么 父亲
- 623
I wanna know how you survive out here.
我想知道你漂流在外是如何过活的
- 624
What do you do for money?
怎么赚到的钱
- 625
I ask. People give it to me.
我乞讨 人们施舍我
- 626
That's it?
就这样吗
- 627
Wha...? What do you wanna know?
什么 你想听到什么答案
- 628
Have I done stuff for money that I'm not proud of?
我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事
- 629-630
Yeah, sure, but you figured that out as soon as I asked you what the fifty was for.
是的 但你早就清楚了 在我问你怎么回报你50块钱的时候
- 631
But, uh... don't tell my mom.
不要跟我妈说
- 632
Or you know what? Do. Who cares?
不过 谁在乎呢
- 633-634
Part of you wants me to tell her because you know how much it would hurt her.
你的心里希望我告诉她的 因为你清楚这对她的伤害有多深
- 635
I mean, that's why you're out here, isn't it? To punish her.
所以你迟迟不回家 都是为了惩罚她
- 636
When will you have punished her enough, Andrew?
你要惩罚她到什么时候 安德鲁
- 637-638
When you turn to drugs to numb the pain, catch a disease you'll never be rid of? Don't pretend to care about me, all right?
直到你需要依靠药物来止痛 染上什么不治之症为止吗 不要假装关心我 好吗
- 639
I do care about you, because Bree cares about you.
我是真心关心你 因为布里关心你
- 640
And because we're more alike than you think.
因为我们俩比你想象的更相像