-
If Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis,
2. 如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机
-
we'd have known.
3. 我们会发现的
-
She lives 50 feet away, for god's sakes.
4. 她住的那么近
-
Gabby, the woman killed herself.
5. 加布 那个女人都已经自杀了
-
Something must have been going on.
6. 这事没这么简单
-
Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
7. 每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁股
-
I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.
8. 去年我从他那赚了二十万
-
If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.
9. 如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏
-
Why aren't you happy?
10. 那你为什么不开心
-
Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.
11. 看来我得到的都不是真正想要的
-
What's that?
12. 那是什么
-
It's a letter addressed to Mary Alice.
13. 一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信
-
14. [我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人]
-
Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do?
15. 玛丽·艾莉丝 你做了什么
-
An odd thing happens when we die.
16. 人死后会发生一件很有趣的事
-
Our senses vanish.
17. 几种感官相继消失
-
Taste, touch, smell, and sound
18. 味觉 触觉 嗅觉和听觉
-
become a distant memory,
19. 都成了遥远的记忆
-
but our sight --
20. 除了视觉