-
ah, our sight expands,
21. 我们的视野反而开阔许多
-
and we can suddenly see the world
22. 我们能把曾身处的世界
-
we've left behind so clearly.
23. 看得很清楚
-
Of course, most of what's visible to the dead
24. 当然 逝者所能看到的东西
-
could also be seen by the living,
25. 生者也能看见
-
if they'd only take the time to look.
26. 只要他们肯花时间
-
Like my friend Gabrielle.
27. 比如我朋友加布丽尔
-
I should have seen how unhappy she was,
28. 我早该看见她有多不开心
-
but I didn't.
29. 但我没有
-
I only saw her clothes from Paris...
30. 我只看见她那些巴黎定制的时装
-
and her platinum jewelry...
31. 那些铂金珠宝
-
and her brand-new diamond watch.
32. 和崭新的钻石表
-
Had I looked closer,
33. 如果我仔细观察
-
I'd have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman
34. 我会看见加布丽尔是一个溺水的女人
-
desperately in search of a life raft.
35. 急切地寻找着救生筏
-
Luckily for her, she found one.
36. 幸运的是 她找到一个
-
Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener
37. 加布丽尔只是让年轻的园丁
-
as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement.
38. 给她的生活添点色彩
-
But now she was about to discover
39. 不过她马上就会发现
-
just how exciting her life could get.
40. 她的生活会如此多姿多彩