-
But she was quickly reminded that...
61. 不过她马上想到
-
What Carlos couldn't see...
62. 只要没被卡洛斯发现
-
Yeah, sure. No problem.
63. 当然 没问题
-
couldn't hurt her.
64. 一切都会安然无恙
-
Desperate Housewives S01E02
65. 《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二集
-
The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered,
66. 紫藤郡平静的表面已经被打破
-
first by my suicide...
67. 首先是我自杀
-
and then by the discovery of a note among my belongings
68. 然后是我遗物中的纸条被发现
-
that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act.
69. 暗示我自杀的原因很可疑
-
My friends gathered to discuss its implications.
70. 我的朋友们聚在一起探讨它的含义
-
I think we should give it to Paul.
71. 我觉得我们应该把这个给保罗
-
He's still mourning, Susan.
72. 他还在悲痛中 苏珊
-
He'll probably freak out.
73. 他会吓坏的
-
It doesn't matter. She was his wife.
74. 这不是关键 她是他妻子
-
He deserves to have all the facts.
75. 他应该知道事情的真相
-
Well, we could do it gently.
76. 我们可以说的随意点
-
We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry.
77. 比如在闲聊的时候告诉他
-
That would be fun.
78. 真有意思
-
"Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself
79. "保罗 我们发现你老婆自杀
-
over some deep, dark secret.
80. 是因为她有不可告人的秘密