-
Another bear claw?"
81. 还要些熊爪糕吗"
-
We could always call the police.
82. 我们可以报警
-
Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke.
83. 可能只是个变态玩笑
-
Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste.
84. 如果这是个玩笑 那也太低级了
-
No, this was serious. I know it was.
85. 不 我敢肯定这是认真的
-
We got to find out what was going on.
86. 我们得弄明白到底发生了什么
-
Let's say we do.
87. 就算弄明白了
-
There's a chance we're not going to like what we find.
88. 也可能不是我们想要的结果
-
Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark?
89. 总比一头雾水的好
-
I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things.
90. 想着她也许做了什么可怕的事情
-
It's the age-old question, isn't it?
91. 又回到老问题上了
-
How much do we really want to know about our neighbors?
92. 我们对邻居到底有多好奇
-
My friends were right to be concerned.
93. 朋友们的担心是对的
-
They knew that every family has its secrets,
94. 她们知道每个家庭都有秘密
-
and as my son and husband could have told them,
95. 我儿子和丈夫的经验是
-
you need to think carefully before digging them up.
96. 挖出这些秘密前得反复斟酌
-
After talking for hours,
97. 讨论了数小时之后
-
my friends still hadn't agreed on
98. 我的朋友们还是不知道
-
what to do with the note.
99. 该如何处理这张纸条
-
They decided to get a good night's sleep first.
100. 她们决定先睡个好觉