-
Can I say something?
101. 其实
-
In my heart, I still believe that you
102. 在我心里 我一直相信你
-
and Karl are gonna get back together.
103. 和卡尔会最终复合
-
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
104. -是吗 -是的
-
I've never seen two people more in love.
105. 我再也没有见过比他们更相爱的了
-
She's never gonna find that kind of
106. 她再也不能找到另一个
-
chemistry with another man. Never.
107. 跟她有如此火花的男人 肯定不能
-
It was everything Susan could do to keep a smile on her face.
108. 苏珊 所能做的就是尽力保持微笑
-
Round two was underway,
109. 第二轮比赛开始
-
and she was already taking a beating.
110. 她已经遭遇了重重一击
-
You know, Mrs. Britt...
111. 你知道吗 布利特夫人
-
What Edie hadn't counted on...
112. 伊迪 没有料到的是
-
I always liked...
113. 我很喜欢
-
Susan had someone in her corner.
114. 苏珊还有个小帮手
-
Mr. Rothwell, your fourth husband.
115. 罗斯威尔先生 你的第四任丈夫
-
He was my second husband. I've only been married twice.
116. 他是我第二任 我只结过两次婚
-
Twice? You weren't married to the tattooed
117. 两次吗 你没有跟那个满身纹身
-
guy they took away in handcuffs?
118. 最后被手铐铐走的那个人结婚
-
No, Julie, she wasn't married to Javier.
119. 没有 朱莉 她没有跟哈维尔结婚
-
That was just one of her special friends.
120. 他只是她一个特别的朋友