-
I'm waiting to see if they'll have to operate.
161. 我还在等 不知道要不要手术
-
Oh, god!
162. 天啊
-
I stopped and I got this for...
163. 我买了这个 给
-
I am just so sorry for this.
164. 我很抱歉
-
I'm really sorry I snapped at you. I just...
165. 对不起我吼了你 我只是
-
- Oh, no, it's ok. - Good news.
166. -哦 没关系 -好消息
-
- We won't have to do surgery. - Oh, that's great.
167. -我们不用做手术了 -太好了
-
We've given him something to help pass the earring.
168. 我们给了它点药让它排出耳环
-
When he does, would you like us to retrieve it for you?
169. 你还想要你回你的耳环吗
-
I'm gonna say no.
170. 我想不用了
-
Ok. You should be able to take him home in about an hour.
171. 一小时后就可以带它回家了
-
Wow. You must be so relieved.
172. 这下你放心了
-
I'm sorry, I was just really worried.
173. 对不起 我只是太担心
-
It was your dog. I get it.
174. 那是你的狗 我理解
-
Actually, he was my wife's dog,
175. 其实是我妻子的狗
-
one of the last thing's she said to
176. 在医院她离开前交代的
-
me in the hospital before she died
177. 最后一件事
-
was to be sure I looked after
178. 就是让我照顾好它
-
him and I promised her I would.
179. 我答应了她我会的
-
And just like that,
180. 就这样