- 261
I just spoke to Brian's mother.
我刚和布莱恩的妈妈聊过
- 262
Tell me again where you were last night,
告诉我你去哪了
- 263
and this time don't lie to me.
别撒谎
- 264
Where did you say dad was again? In Philadelphia?
你说爸爸在哪来着 费城
- 265
Andrew, don't change the subject.
安德鲁 别转移话题
- 266
Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies.
不好意思 我以为话题是有关说谎呢
- 267
I called dad's cell phone.
我给爸爸打了电话
- 268
I know he moved out.
我知道他搬出去了
- 269
Well, it's just temporary and...
这只不过是暂时的
- 270
...I thought it would upset you so I was protecting you.
我怕你们难过 我这么做是想保护你们
- 271
Whatever. You lied.
不管怎么说 你撒谎了
- 272
So stop pretending like you have
别装得跟个
- 273
some sort of moral authority.
圣人似的
- 274
Andrew, just because I chose not to
安德鲁 我选择不告诉你们
- 275
share my marital problems with you
我们的婚姻出了问题
- 276
doesn't give you the right to be rude.
并不意味着你有权利放肆
- 277
How about driving my father away.
把我爸气走的事情呢
- 278
Do I get to be rude then?
加上这点够了吧
- 279
What's this?
这是什么东西
- 280
It's a sock.
袜子啊