- 441
My water heater just burst
我家热水器坏了
- 442
and it's gonna cost me $600 to get a new one.
换一台新的要花600块
- 443
And I can't afford that.
我可买不起那个
- 444
I'm just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in.
我就在电话旁 尽快回我
- 445
Julie, honey, wake up.
朱莉 亲爱的 快醒醒
- 446
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
- 447
Can't this wait until morning?
不能明天再说吗
- 448
I think I'm being blackmailed.
我想我被人勒索了
- 449
And when I realized I couldn't put out the fire, I ran.
当时火势已经无法控制 我就跑了
- 450
I must've dropped the measuring cup in the process.
我肯定把量杯落下了
- 451
Why do I even let you out of the house?
我怎么就让你出去了
- 452
Obviously, I can't let her get away with this.
显然 我不能让她揭发这一切
- 453
The only thing to do is go to the police
我们唯一能做的就是
- 454
and tell them what happened.
去找警察说明情况
- 455
You can't do that.
不能这样做
- 456
Julie, I don't think they'll throw me in jail.
朱莉 我不信他们会抓我去坐牢
- 457
I mean, it was an accident.
那完全是个意外
- 458
Dad won't care if it was an accident.
老爸可不管那是不是事故
- 459
You know he'll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.
他会抓住这点夺回监护权
- 460
Mom, I don't want to live with dad.
妈妈 我不想和爸爸一起住