- 301
Come on, how can you not like Hitchcock?
拜托 你怎么会不喜欢希区柯克呢
- 302
I just, uh, don't.
就是 不太喜欢
- 303
Oh. Ok.
那好吧
- 304
Well, uh, nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
- 305
You too, Mrs. Huber.
还有你 胡博太太
- 306
You're so silly.
你还真是傻
- 307
Pretending not to like him on my account.
因为我在这儿就假装不喜欢
- 308
I mean, really.
真傻透了
- 309
Will you just drop it?
你能不能闭嘴
- 310
You shouldn't be rude to me.
你不应该对我这么粗鲁
- 311
Your secret is not an easy burden to bear.
你那个可不是什么小秘密
- 312
That insurance company is putting Eddie through hell.
伊迪的保险公司一直在刁难她
- 313
But still I've said nothing.
可我依然守口如瓶
- 314
Well...
可是
- 315
The longer it takes for her payment,
她的赔偿金来得越晚
- 316
the longer she'll be staying with me.
在我家住的时间就越长
- 317
Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water.
吃我的 住我的 还用着我的热水
- 318
What exactly is it you want from me, Mrs. Huber?
胡博太太 你到底想怎么样
- 319
Are these together?
一起算吗
- 320
Ring it up.
一起