- 321
If the school and the pediatrician
既然学校还有儿科医生
- 322
think the twins could be medicated,
都建议可以进行药物治疗
- 323
then what's the problem?
你还在担心什么
- 324
I used to run a company with 85 people,
从前我管理85个人的公司
- 325
and now I can't wrangle three
现在除了让他们吃药
- 326
small boys without doping them?
我没有任何好办法能照顾他们
- 327
Talk about feeling like a failure.
还不算失败吗
- 328
Lynette, you are a great mother.
勒奈特 你是一个好妈妈
- 329
But, let's face it,
可是 面对现实吧
- 330
your kids are a challenge.
他们的确太...具挑战性了
- 331
Thank you. That's the nicest way you could've said that.
谢谢你 我知道这已经是最得体的安慰词了
- 332
You know, the truth is
说句老实话
- 333
when they're not making me want to tear my hair out,
他们不让我抓狂的时候
- 334
they're actually really sweet.
还是很可爱的
- 335
I'm afraid if I change the bad stuff,
我害怕如果他们的缺点消失了
- 336
I'm going to change the good stuff.
可爱的地方也会随之消失
- 337
It's a tough call.
这还真是个两难的选择
- 338
Like this mug.
就像这杯子
- 339
I love this mug. If I medicate them,
我喜欢这个杯子 如果我把它补好了
- 340
will they still make me a mug like this?
它还会是原来的那个杯子吗