- 401
Heath. Lan. Andrew.
希勒 兰 安德鲁
- 402
Mom, how did you even know I was here?
妈妈 你怎么知道我在这
- 403
You went in my room?
你进我房间了
- 404
You think that's bad?
不行吗
- 405
Tomorrow morning, I'm cleaning it.
明天早上我还要彻底清理呢
- 406
Oh, by the way, Heath.
顺便说下 希勒
- 407
I didn't get a chance to tell you,
上个星期在教堂的独奏不错啊
- 408
that was a lovely solo last week at church.
当时我都来不及说
- 409
Thank you. We're out of here.
谢谢 我们得走了
- 410
I hope it wasn't something I said.
希望不是我扫了你们的兴
- 411
Well, Andrew, shall we?
安德鲁 我们能回去吗
- 412
You just humiliated me in front of my friends.
你刚在我朋友面前羞辱了我
- 413
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我是不会跟你走的
- 414
Fine.
好吧
- 415
What are you doing?
你在这干嘛
- 416
I'm staying for the show.
看表演啊
- 417
I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about.
我很想知道这到底有什么好看的
- 418
Excuse me, waitress. I'll have a glass of your house Chardonnay.
给我来杯莎当妮白葡萄酒
- 419
Of course, ma'am.
好的 女士
- 420
I'm curious. Andrew,
我好奇 安德鲁