- 421
as you fantasize about this woman,
既然你对这女人这么入迷
- 422
do you ever stop and think how
你有没有想过
- 423
she came to be on this runway?
她为什么在这工作
- 424
That's someone's little girl.
她也是别人的女儿
- 425
And that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.
她的家人也对她寄予厚望
- 426
Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.
但肯定不希望她来跳钢管舞
- 427
It's not going to work, ok? I'm not budging.
随便你怎么说 我不会跟你回去的
- 428
God knows what she's had to deal with in life.
只有上帝知道她过着什么样的生活
- 429
Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence,
家里一贫如洗 嗑药 忍受家庭暴力
- 430
maybe even molestation.
甚至被人性虐待
- 431
Mom!
妈妈
- 432
Now she treats herself the way
像别人糟蹋她一样糟蹋自己
- 433
other men treat her. Like an object. A piece of meat.
已经没人的样子了 就像一块肉
- 434
That does it. Kid, get her out of here.
我受够了 小鬼 和她回去吧
- 435
She's killing it for the rest of us.
她妨碍其他人娱乐了
- 436
We're not here, leave a message.
家里没人 请留言
- 437
It's Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?
我是胡博太太 苏珊 你在吗
- 438
I can see your lights are on.
我看见你家灯还亮着
- 439
I hope you're not screening. That's so tacky.
我希望你不故意躲着我 手段也太低劣了
- 440
Listen. I need to talk to you.
听着 我得和你谈谈